PRESTONSBURG — Just days after handing down indictments against 13 people, a Floyd County grand jury indicted 16 more on June 4.
Those charged in the latest round of indictments include:
• Todd M. Gayheart, 38, felon in possession of handgun, second-degree fleeing or evading police, driving under the influence, driving on suspended license, failure to wear seat belts.
• Jamie Pennington, 48, theft by unlawful taking, two counts of harassment.
• Shelby Stacy, 36, second-degree burglary, second-degree persistent felony offender.
• Ashley D. Skeens, 22, first-degree trafficking in methamphetamine.
• James W. Miller, 29, first-degree trafficking in methamphetamine.
• Adas S. Burchett, 45, manufacturing methamphetamine, resisting arrest.
• Shawn Spurlock, 21, receiving stolen property.
• Kenneth Frank Spurlock, 23, receiving stolen property.
• Christopher Lon Blevins, 46, first-degree possession of methamphetamine, manufacturing methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia, littering.
• Jennifer Jo Hannah, 39, manufacturing methamphetamine.
• Alexandria K. Hannah, 23, manufacturing methamphetamine.
• Kevin R. Ousley, 25, receiving stolen property.
• Otis Ousley Jr., 54, receiving stolen property.
• Jonathan Bailey, 27, first-degree possession of a forged instrument.
• Tara Huff, 21, second-degree escape, resisting arrest, menacing, second-degree disorderly conduct.
• Terri L. Jarrell, 38, flagrant nonsupport.
An indictment is not an indication of guilty, but rather a determination by a grand jury that felony allegations warrant a full court hearing.